Booking Terms & Conditions
- Laszlo and Sheelagh Lipot act entirely as an aid to communication between the holidaymaker and the accommodation owner.
- Information about properties has been compiled by Laszlo and Sheelagh Lipot as accurately as possible and is correct at the time of going to press. We check that properties match our descriptions at the start of every season and regularly thereafter.
- Laszlo and Sheelagh Lipot cannot under any circumstances accept any liability for loss of life, personal injury, sickness, loss, damage or accident to personal property however caused which may be sustained during the holiday, to the tenant or any member of the party or invited guest.
- To book accommodation, the electronic Booking Form must be sent to
Laszlo and Sheelagh Lipot (we will print it and pass it to the accommodation owner) and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total accommodation costs must be paid by bank transfer to the accommodation owner. The balance shall be payable
to the accommodation owner, in cash, at the commencement of the holiday
- The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the property and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. All damages and breakages are the holidaymakerís responsibility and their cost shall be refundable on demand.
- The property owner and his/her representatives are to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time.
- The number of persons using the holiday property must not exceed the maximum number stated in the advertisement, unless alternative arrangements have been previously agreed with the accommodation owner.
- The accommodation owners reserve the right to refuse any booking and return any monies accompanying it.
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation, the accommodation grounds, on the strand/ sunbathing areas around the lake, nor in the Lake.
The Local Council has a policy of charging pet owners a hefty fine if
they are caught taking their pets onto the sunbathing areas or into Lake Balaton